If you have noticed your traffic plunge or have seen a sudden decline in inquiries in your business, then you have been hit with a penalty. Penguin and Panda have been responsible for these declines in traffic for you. We have helped numerous businesses recover from Penguin penalty and have also helped them restore rankings. We have a very Google compliant methodology to get you back in Google’s good books and rebuild your rankings.
These updates may have hit your site. Google would have sent you a letter for unnatural linking or other practices. You may have also been manually penalised if you were a part of a link-building ring. If you have noticed that your site has disappeared from Google search or have seen that traffic dropped on a very specific date, then you have been hit.
Our methodology is very efficient and helps you get back in rankings with minimal downtime.
Our Google recovery service:
We will kick off by verifying if there is a penalty. There may be other reasons as doorway pages, thin content pages and other factors that may be responsible for your ranking drop.
If you are hit with the Penguin penalty due to unnatural linking, we will
- Discover your entire link profile. This includes finding links that are hidden to common tools.
- Evaluate link schemes, spam systems, compromised servers, paid link schemes.
- Evaluate all your links manually.
- Prepare a detailed report for disavowing these links.
- Create a request to disavow and submit the request to Google on your behalf.
- Reach out to sites to take down the links that do not match our methodology criteria.
- Help your site stay clear of these penalties in the future.
Post Panda recovery
Automatic content generation, thin content and low-quality content can get you in Google Panda’s radar. We will need to assess and bring pages to a high quality before you start seeing the pages ranking again.
Our list of things to help with recovery include
- Crawl your site using our in-house tools.
- Create a map of your entire site including duplicate pages.
- Provide a rating to each page based on the quality and relevance of that page.
- Check the site for other issues including duplicate content, thin content, bad practices, code issues and slow loading times.
Google Fred Recovery
See here for details on Google’s Fred algo update.
Get in touch
After the site recovers, you should engage in tactics that will help your website grow naturally. We can assist you with a solid strategy for SEO growth.GIVE ME A FREE EVALUATION NOW!