SPEED UP YOUR WEBSITE
- Is your website running slow?
- Do customers complain about your website speed?
- Are your conversions lower than the industry standard?
- Is your bounce rate too high?
- Are you losing sales on your e-commerce website?
- Are you looking for improving your CRO, SEO or PPC campaigns?
E-commerce, service businesses, media giants and almost every website see a meaningful improvement in user experience and customer acquisition with faster website loads. Slow speed means impatient visitors and fewer customers.
Improving the speed of your website is one of the easiest, most meaningful change you can make for your search engine optimisation marketing. Weboptimizers can provide a hassle-free quick optimisation service. We also offer Amazon Migrations. The speed of your website is a contributing factor to good SEO rankings or organic traffic. Our basic SEO plans all cover speed optimisation.
We work with cloud technologies including Google Cloud, Amazon AWS cloud and Azure Cloud.
Website Speed Optimisation
We provide website speed optimisation as a service to improve your conversions and to retain and engage customers. Speed enhancement of the site depends on the number of factors. Your hosting company, the servers you are on, the content management system that you use and the amount of media you use on individual pages plays a critical role in determining what the speed will be.
Besides, there are a lot of other factors like
- Your CMS
- Media on particular page
- Whether you leverage browser caching
- Image size
- Reduce the overall latency of the server
- Reduce server response time
- Improve SQL read/writes
- Tune SQL performance
- DB, Object caching
Mobile User Experience
Having a desktop site that works well is not the only requirement for success. Mobile traffic is severely outgrowing the desktop traffic in 2017. You want to ensure that the mobile traffic also sees a mobile-friendly website. Visitors are less likely to convert if your mobile website is not usable.
- Optimising size content to view port
- Sizing taps the target appropriately
- Avoiding interstitials
- Avoiding any plugins causing slow speeds
- Configuring the view port properly
- Using legible fonts for display screens